Monday, August 3, 2009

Another satisfied customer!

Thanks for the kind words Mark..

"So I’ve had these Hold Fast straps for about a month now, and what can I say apart from that they are awesome. I used to use normal metal clips and straps which worked well, but found when I was riding backwards they would clip the ground and just annoy me. So I moved onto powergrips which were wicked apart from the agricultural hardware which came with them, but they worked well and felt more secure than the original metal clips (and I could pull up and skid sitting down easier). Then I came across the seatbelts on the net, and decided to make some myself out of the rear seat belt of my car (which could cause a problem when I sell it)! These were better than everything I tried nice, and simple and no major hardware, etc., until I saw Hold Fast straps. I ordered them from the US and were delivered within a week, on cog nite 4 day. Wicked!
Fitted within seconds, and they instantly felt much more secure than all the rest I had tried, and were adjustable to any size shoe from wellies to flip flops! Absolutely no complaints with these! They feel like they do exactly what there supposed to do, which is hold your feet fast. Releasing your feet is just as easy as the rest, even when the strap is tight. The quality of the straps are high, and I can't see that their gonna wear out anytime soon (even pedal grinding caused no problems as the underside of the pedal is kept free of any loose strappage). Even when riding out of the straps they do scuff the deck slightly, but apart from a few marks there is no major wear to the strap itself. All I can say is this: stop fannying around with all the lower quality products and go Hold Fast! "
Mark Smith (London, UK) www.bournemouthfixedgear.com

No comments:

Post a Comment